Marshmallow Fudge Topping




Oh NO!

I didn't have any chocolate in the house! I HAD to have some..you know the feeling...and I dug into every cupboard...but nothing!

PANIC!

Then I remembered I always have cocoa on hand, so I decided to make some fudge topping for the last bit of ice cream we had in the freezer.

That did the trick, and my chocolate craving was satisfied!

 My only complaint was that it hardened some on the cold ice cream, but no problem...I just ate it warm right from the spoon!








Marshmallow Fudge Topping
T of H

1 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. cocoa
1/2 c. milk
1 c. mini marshmallows
1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp, vanilla

Mix the brown sugar, cocoa, and milk, and cook until boiling and brown sugar is dissolved. Stir in the marshmallows, vanilla and butter. Serve hot over ice cream. ( I made half)


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ha! Sounds great right from the spoon! Those marshmallows did it for me and I will remember this the next time we run out of chocolate!