Paula's Lemon Blueberry Coconut Muffins


I don't know if a muffin can get any better.

All of my favorites in one...lemon, blueberries and coconut! These had a perfect crumb, I'm sure that had something to do with the real cream and butter. That certainly pumped up the flavor,too. they were so moist and delectable!

I have said this MANY times, but it is worth repeating....all of Paula's recipes are winners...not a bad one in the bunch!




Lemon Blueberry Coconut Muffins

1/2 c. butter, softened
3/4 c. sugar
2 tsp. lemon zest ( I added more)
2 large eggs
5 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
1 c flour
1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
1/2 c. fresh blueberries ( I used more)

Beat the butter, sugar and zest until fluffy on medium speed. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each. On low, add the cream and then the flour, just until mixed. Stir in coconut, and gently fold in the blueberries. Spoon batter into 9 greased and floured muffin tins. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove form pan and let cool.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: