Crunchy grape pecan salad..pinned it and tried it


This is just sinful.

But it's SO good!

Pinned it, tried it, and LOVED it!





Crunchy Grape Pecan Salad

2 c. green grapes
2 c. red grapes
1 c. sour cream
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sugar ( I used 1/4 c.)
2 tsp. vanilla

Topping:
1 c. brown sugar ( I used 1/4- 1/2 c. c.)
1 c. chopped pecans ( I used 1/2 c.)
1 c. chopped walnuts( I used 1/2 c.)

Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla together. Stir in the grapes. Refrigerate 2 hours. Combine the brown sugar and nuts, sprinkle on top before serving.
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Oh yum. This looks and sounds perfectly delicious Laurie! TFS.

B. said...

I love this salad! It doesnt sound like it is so addictive but it really is. It is just the best!

Ali @ Jamhands.net said...

Looks so good!

Ali @ Jamhands.net said...

I've made this a few times now. Super good. I made it today using slivered almonds and walnuts. Very good.