Chocolate Pudding Cookies


It's been awhile since I've made pudding cookies. I used to make them so often when the kids were little. I always had the ingredients on hand. BUT I have never made chocolate ones. I just always used the vanilla pudding.

This time I tried the chocolate and we really liked these,too. Soft and moist...almost like a brownie.  After all, who doesn't want more chocolate? I won't say no!




Chocolate Pudding Cookies
(Nestle)

1 c. flour
1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 stick butter,softened
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 large egg
1 large egg white
2 c. chocolate chips ( I use less)

Use a mixer to cream the butter, baking soda, and sugar. Add the vanilla, egg and egg white. Mix the flour and dry pudding together in a small bowl. Slowly add to the wet mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes until set. Cool a bit before placing on wire racks.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: