Santa fe Chicken Bowls....pinned it and tried it




Pinned it, tried it, and LOVED it! Another winner!
What would I ever do without Pinterest? I can't even remember what it was like without it! I have gotten so many great ideas and recipes from there.
One of my favorite ways to cook is with my crock pot. I use it almost once a week, and this recipe will be cooking in it quite often! 
You can put on whatever toppings you like ....it was especially good with crushed tortilla chips on top!




Sant fe Chicken Bowls
 adapted from Skinnytaste

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chilies
1 can black beans, rinsed
1/2 package frozen corn
1 can fat free chicken broth
1/2 c. chopped cilantro
2 green onions, chopped
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. cayenne pepper

Combine in slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve on top of rice. Toppings: cheese, green onions, cilantro, crushed tortilla chips, black olives, sour cream etc.


No comments: