Bugle Bites...pinned it and tried it!



Oh, Pinterest, how did I ever live without you?

I find so many fun ideas that I just HAVE to make.....like these adorable Bugle Bites!

You just dip the end in melted white chocolate, press on one M&M, and set them on a wax paper lined cookie sheet to dry.



EZ and SO fun! And who doesn't like the crunchy sweet and salty combo? They looked cute in a bowl set out for Christmas. I grabbed one every time I walked by.

Which was often!!!

Hmmm...these would be fun with Valentine M&M's too....



Bugle Bites
( dandelions and lace)

Bugles
Christmas M&M's
white chocolate ( I like Ghirardelli's melting wafers)

Melt the wafers in the microwave, dip the bugle, and add an M&M. Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets to dry. Store in an air tight container.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: