Paula's spinach artichoke dip





Once again, I couldn't find the recipe I usually make..this time for Spinach artichoke dip. I was just too lazy to go through all of my recipes, so I googled it and Paula's popped up. ( I really need to do some serious organizing!)

I LOVED Paula's! It was a bit more chunky and not as creamy as the one I normally make, but I loved this thicker dip! The pepper jack added a nice touch, it's one of our favorite cheeses. I will definitely make this again.

I could eat it for all 3 meals in a day...and well.. I did...I need to get my veggies in some way!






Paula's Spinach Artichoke Dip

1 (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach,thawed and squeezed dry
2 cans (13 3/4 oz.) artichoke hearts, chopped very fine
1/2 c. mayo
1/2 c. sour cream
1 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 c. grated pepper jack cheese

Combine the mayo, sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir in the chopped spinach and artichoke hearts. Pour into a greased casserole, top with pepper jack cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes until bubbly.




Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: