Baked Artichoke Chicken


I LOVE any type of artichoke dip...spinach artichoke is really a favorite. A few weeks ago I ate an  artichoke chicken sandwich at a local restaurant. It was SO good... Brent even kept sneaking some  off my plate.

I was hungry for it again, and decided to make it at home. I found several recipes on line, and combined a few ideas for this one. I decided not to serve it on a bun, but it would taste good as a sandwich too. 
It was delicious!



Baked Artichoke Chicken

4 chicken breasts
1 (15 oz.) can artichoke hearts,drained and chopped
3/4 c. Parmesan cheese
3/4 mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. garlic salt ( I used garlic, minced to taste)

Mix the artichoke hearts,Parmesan cheese,mayo, and garlic salt. Spread on top of chicken and bake 45 -60 minutes at 350 until chicken juices are clear.

No comments: