Banana Bites....pinned it and tried it


These were so fun!

Food Network had this idea on Pinterest, and I thought they looked like a cute treat. 
EZ too! I eat a banana with peanut butter almost every day for a snack, pretty boring, I guess.

But this sure gave a new lift to my every day snack!

Of course I liked the one with the mini chocolate chips the best. They were all great combo's and there are so many other things you could find in your cupboards to use too. Sprinkles, chopped nuts, crushed potato chips,chopped snickers, any candy or dried fruits actually. M & M's would be fun, or even candy corn.

Food Network had just the granola on the banana bites and listed it about 160 calories for 1/2 tsp. peanut butter on each. ( each banana is cut in 4 pieces)

I'm sure kids would LOVE making and eating this, but hey...so did I!


Banana Bites

 bananas
mini chocolate chips
dried cherries
granola
coconut

Cut the banana into 4 pieces. Top each with peanut butter and add toppings.

No comments: