Pecan Coconut Clusters



This is a simple and fun candy to make. Only 4 ingredients and you can have a sweet treat in minutes!

I bought a huge bag of pecans to make pecan pies for the holidays, and still have quite a bit left over, so I thought I'd make a few of these. After I toasted the pecans, I let them cool a bit. It was SO hard to stop eating them to save for the candy...I love nuts when they are toasted, such great flavor! 

I spooned them into some mini muffin liners, and since it's February, I sprinkled a few hearts on top...so festive and fun! 




Pecan Coconut Clusters


1 c. chopped pecans, toasted
1 c. Rice Krispies
3/4 c. flaked coconut
1 package vanilla chips, melted ( I use less)

Mix all ingredients and drop by teaspoonful into candy liners. Let stand until set.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: