Bacon Wrapped Tots


My last post was about the awesome recipe book my daughter made me, and I shared one of the recipes from it. Today I have another recipe to share, REALLY quick and easy, with only 4 ingredients. 

But wow, sometimes the simplest is the BEST! 
Bacon wrapped tator tots with a sweet and slightly spicy glaze? The combo is addicting. I think my favorite is the slight kick from the red pepper flakes. 

They make a perfect appetizer! They really took just a few minutes to put together, and actually just a few minutes to eat too! Haha! They were that good!


Bacon Wrapped Tots

16 strips bacon, cut in half
32 frozen tater tots, thawed 10 minutes
1/2 c. maple syrup
1 tsp. red pepper flakes

Partially cook bacon, drain. Combine the maple syrup and red pepper flakes. Dip the bacon and wrap around the tots, secure with a tooth pick. Place on a greased rack and bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.

No comments: