Greek Quinoa Salad





I tried another recipe using quinoa, which I found out I REALLY like! 
So I have been on a quest for ways to use it. This was a pretty simple recipe, and I loved the feta and olives.










The bright tomatoes and peppers added some fun color and crunch. I served it along with some bread sticks, and it was a tasty lunch!





Greek Quinoa Salad

1 c. quinoa, rinsed
2 c. bullion ( I used chicken)

Cook according to package directions. 

1/3 c. feta, crumbled
1 c. grape tomatoes, halved
1 c. chopped red, orange,green or yellow peppers or a combo of all!
1/3 c. sliced ripe olives
1/4 c. olive oil
2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Mix the olive oil, apple cider vinegar,salt and pepper and parsley. Stir into quinoa, fold in the tomatoes, peppers and olives. Chill. Top with feta before serving.



No comments: