Italian Subs


 Sometimes I just get hungry for a sub! 

Our local grocery store makes some pretty decent sub buns, and a quick stop at the deli and I am set to go. I love the tasty dressing, which is so quick and simple to make.


Another sub we like is Subways Sweet Onion.... such an easy dressing to make. You can find that recipe here.

Have a great day!


Italian Subs

1/3 c. olive oil
1 Tbsp. dried parsley
4 tsp. cider vinegar
2 garlic cloves,minced
 6 sub buns
18 slices salami 
12 slices provolone
12 slices deli ham
12 slices deli turkey
lettuce
sliced tomatoes
Mix the olive oil, parsley, cider vinegar,and garlic. Brush on inside of subs, top with meats, cheeses,lettuce and tomatoes.



Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Ali @ Jamhands.net said...

Yum! I have been meaning to make subs with oil/vinegar dressing forever. I had a sub once something like 15 years ago like that. I've obviously been putting it off making them on my own :) Thanks for the recipe!