Tuna Salad with dill


Hi everyone!

I've been on a tuna fish craze lately, trying to zip up this ordinary everyday sandwich. I've been trying it so many different ways, but this is one of my favorites.

At some point I copied down this recipe thinking I'd like the addition of dill, and wow... I was right! It adds such a fresh and fun flavor, really perks it up!




The carrots add some fun color and texture,too. I decided to toast the bread, adding even more crunch. What a great lunch!




Tuna Salad with dill

3 (6 oz.) cans tuna, drained ( I use albacore)
3/4 c. lite mayo
1/4 c. chopped celery
1/4 c. grated carrot
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 to 1/2 tsp. dill weed
10 slices of bread
lettuce leaves

Mix the ingredinets together and spread on toast, add lettuce leaves, cut and serve.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Tuna salad is great, but don't think I've ever had it with carrots. I like your healthy dose of dill weed here!