Cilantro Cream Cheese Bruschetta



Hi everyone!

I found another recipe I forgot to share last summer when the garden tomatoes were so plentiful. Brent and I enjoyed this quite often along with some soup or salad. We are big cilantro fans, so this became a favorite quickly. I like the toasted bread with the warm cheese and cold tomato mixture..a nice combo of flavors and textures. Can't wait to make it this summer too!





Cilantro Cream Cheese Bruschetta

12 slices french bread
1/2 c. chopped tomato
2 Tbsp. green onions, sliced
1 Tbsp. chopped ripe olives
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped

Place bread on un greased baking sheet and broil 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Remove. Cream the cream cheese and cilantro. Combine the olives, onions, and tomatoes. Spread the cream cheese on top of the sliced bread, Broil 3 minutes longer until cheese is melted.Top with tomato mixture.

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm salivating! Something about this reminds me of bruschetta, but with the cream cheese it sounds so decadent more filling! I'm a big olive fan too, and I would see making this as my lunch sometimes this summer. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Blessings,
Leslie