Lemon Pepper Marinated Pork Chops


I don't know about you,  but I sure have felt like grilling with all this warm weather lately. It was a long cold winter, and while I do grill then also, I didn't brave the cold as much as I used too. I'd look at the snowy deck and think..nope..I'm staying in!

So it's been a treat to grill this spring! This marinade is similar to many I have used but has the addition of lemon pepper, which I really like. The chops tasted wonderful and were so moist and tasty!



Marinated Pork Chops


6 boneless chops
1/2 c. water
1/4 c. oil
1/3 c. soy sauce
3 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
minced garlic to taste ( I used 1 clove)

Mix and marinate at least 2 hours before grilling.

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks like a yummy recipe for summertime!
Blessings,
Leslie