Pecan Breakfast Pizza





I have been trying some new breakfast dishes!

 Weekends I tend to make brunch quite often, and I always make the same things. I thought I'd be adventurous and try a breakfast pizza.

 Using premade pancake mix made this super easy. We really liked the toasted pecans...it gave a nice texture and added so much flavor.



Drizzled with maple syrup and a few dots of butter on top...it was tasty!





Pecan Breakfast Pancake Pizza 

2 c. pancake mix
2 eggs, beaten
1 3/4 c. milk
2 Tbsp. veg oil
1 tsp. maple flavoring
3/4 c. granola with out raisins
3/4 c. pecan halves, toasted
(Butter and maple syrup for serving)

Mix the eggs, milk,oil, and maple flavoring in a bowl. Add the pancake mix and mix well. Pour into a 14" greased pizza pan and bake at 425 for 10 -13 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Pam said...

You come up with the best recipes! That pic with with the melting butter has me drooling! Another must try added to the list now. Thanks!