Double Chocolate Cookie for One


When I need a quick chocolate fix, I reach for this recipe.

It makes just one large cookie, perfect for one...or for two if you feel generous and want to share!




I bake it until the edges are firm and the center is a bit soft. 

This is the hard part. 

When I take it out of the oven, I leave it on the sheet for a few minutes to finish baking a bit.

Just a few though, before I eat the WHOLE thing. 

Warm, soft and SO rich with chocolate flavor...yum!

Giant Double Chocolate Cookie

2 Tbsp. butter, softened
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 c. flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbsp. cocoa ( I added a bit more)
handful of dark chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugar, Add the egg yolk, beat well. Stir in the rest of the ingredients and shape into a ball. Chill 15 minutes. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet, flatten slightly, and bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. Center will be slightly soft.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: