Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Berries


I tried another fun find from Pinterest...this time cheesecake strawberries.


Very simple to make! First I cut the strawberries in half lengthwise, leaving on the green stem. To get them to stand on the plate, I cut just a sliver off from the bottom.


I mixed 4 oz. of softened cream cheese with 1/4 c. powdered sugar and 1/4 tsp. almond flavoring. (you could use vanilla too) I cut the corner of a baggie and piped some down the center of each strawberry. 
Then decorated the top with fresh blueberries!



These went fast! They were SO pretty on a plate, and SO delicious!


Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Berries

(adapted from The Kitchen is my Playground)

12 large strawberries,cut in half lengthwise
22 blueberries
4 oz. softened cream cheese
1/4 c. powdered sugar
1/4 tsp. almond(or vanilla)

Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and almond flavoring. Pipe on top of strawberry halves and decorate with blueberries.


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: