Chocolate Chip Cookie for One


I think this is by far my FAVE "cookie for one."


I like to bake the edges a bit crisp, but leave the center soft and chewy. I also eat it RIGHT away...when it's still a bit warm. Just in case you were wondering...I did share this one with Brent, but only because he was home when I made it:)




Chocolate Chip Cookie for One

2 Tbsp. butter, melted and cooled slightly
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. egg (whisked)
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1/3 c. flour
1/4 c. chocolate chips

Cream the butter and sugar, add the egg and vanilla, beating well. Stir in the salt,baking soda and flour. Stir in the chocolate chips. Form into a ball and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten slightly. Bake at 350 for 12 to 14 minutes until edges are brown and center is soft.

No comments: