NEW Pecan Pie M & M Cookies


I saw a bag of Pecan Pie M & M's at the store..they sounded good, so I thought I'd throw them into one of my favorite cookie dough recipes.


I chose the recipe that has LOTS of melted butter, brown sugar and pecans!



The result was amazing...soft and chewy...and tastes much like a pecan pie. I have to warn you though, this recipe is VERY sweet. 

But we love sweet at our house;)



Pecan Pie M & M Cookies

2 C. plus 2 Tbsp. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 sticks butter, melted and cooled
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
2 tsp.vanilla
1 c. Pecan Pie M & M's
3/4 c. chopped pecans

Mix the dry ingredients and set aside. Combine the melted butter with sugars. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the M and M's and pecans. Bake on parchment lined cookie sheets at 350 for about 11 minutes, until edges are browned and middle is set. Do not over bake. Cool a bit before removing from baking sheets.

1 comment:

Pam said...

These little M&M's sound great and I will be looking for them. Great cookies, wish I had one now!