EZ Peach Dessert


I always keep canned fruit on hand. Probably because my mom always did,as she served it often in a saucer for dessert in its own juice. My favorite were always the peaches!

I found this EZ recipe with peaches some time ago, and make it often. The ice cream melts a bit on the warm peach half, and it's delicious. The touch of cinnamon puts it over the top!





EZ Peach Dessert
(serves 4)

4 canned peach halves, drained
1 tsp. butter
4 tsp. brown sugar
cinnamon
4 scoops vanilla ice cream

Place the peaches in ramekins. Dot each with 1/4 tsp. butter and 1 tsp.brown sugar. Sprinkle cinnamon on top to taste. Microwave on high 1-3 minutes until peaches are warmed through. Cool a bit and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

1 comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Looks yummy Laurie, and even I can do this, lol!