Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies



Yes, I did try ANOTHER chocolate chip cookie recipe!

I can't even count how many of them I tried. 

This one is a bit different with the melted butter and mostly brown sugar. They ended up very chewy and rich....and didn't last long! I have never met a chocolate chip cookie recipe I didn't like...especially when they are warm right out of the oven!



 Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

3/4 c. butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 Tbs. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 c. flour
2 c. chocolate chips

Mix the melted butter and sugars. Stir in egg, yolk, and vanilla. Stir in flour, salt, and baking soda. Add chocolate chips, stirring well. Drop onto parchment lined baking sheets and bake at 325 for 15 to 17 minutes, until edges are browned. Cool on baking sheets a bit before removing to racks to cool.

No comments: