Cream Cheese Pie


Hands down this is one of Brent's favorite desserts!

I love the fact that it literally takes minutes to prepare, and of course he LOVES the taste. The best part just may be that graham cracker crust...so buttery and delicious.  I make this treat a couple times a month all summer...tastes awesome with fresh berries!




Cream Cheese Pie

1( 8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temp
1/3 c. sugar
1 (8 oz. ) container Cool Whip
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix the sugar,vanilla and cream cheese together. Fold in the cool whip and spoon into a graham cracker pie crust. Chill. Serve topped with fresh fruit.

Graham Cracker Pie Crust

1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
1/3 c. sugar
6 Tbsp. butter, melted

Mix together and pat in a pie pan. Bake at 375 for about 5 to 7 minutes. Cool Completely.

2 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

Yumm. Looks delish. And even I can do this!

Pam said...

Sounds delicious and I can see why it's his favorite dessert. I want to try it with raspberries. Thanks!