All American Potato Salad



We love potato salad!

 I make it quite often, and this is the recipe I use most often. When I boil potatoes for any other meal, I always boil extra to have for this the next day. My mom used to do that when she served mashed potatoes, she always reserved some to slice for fried potatoes or salad for another meal. It kind of becomes like a habit now, and I just keep peeling!



This turns out a bit different almost every time I make it, depending on the amount of mustard or milk I add. Sometimes I like to add chopped dill pickles, but Brent prefers without. Once in awhile I'll sneak them in though!






All American Potato Salad


6-7 medium potato's boiled, cooled and sliced
4 eggs, boiled and peeled, dice 3 ( slice 1 for the top)
1/2 c. chopped celery
1/4 c. chopped onion
1 c. mayo
salt and pepper to taste
mustard to taste
dash of milk
dash of sugar


Place the sliced potatoes,diced eggs, chopped celery and onion in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the mayo, mustard, dash of sugar and milk. Mix until smooth.  Fold into the potatoes and top with sliced egg. Chill.

No comments: