Tomato Bites and Cukes



I just got back after spending a couple days at my daughter's. Her hubby was gone so my mother in law came with and we had a fun "girls weekend." We all love to shop, eat, and play Farkle! {I was the Farkle Queen this time around}







Sweet Zoe!!!!








The shopping was good..lots of bargains, and we had no problem eating our fill of good food! Here we are taking a break from shopping at Red Lobster.








Gotta love those cheese biscuits!


Later, while we were playing Farkle my daughter brought out a tray of appetisers she had made using fresh veggies from her garden. We had no problem eating those up either! The cukes have some cream cheese spread on top sprinkled with some Lawry's seasoning. So good and refreshing! Perfect in this hot muggy weather we have been having.

The tomato bites were incredible. I had to get the recipe as I'll be making these as soon as I can!
Here it is:


Tomato Bites

2 pints cherry tomatoes

1 lb. bacon,cooked and crumbled

1 /2 c. mayo

1/2 c. onion, minced

3 T. shredded mozzarella cheese


Cut the bottoms off of the tomatoes so they will set flat. Scoop out the pulp and drain upside down on a paper towel. Mix the bacon, mayo, onion, and mozzarella. Spoon into tomatoes and chill.

No comments: