Grilled Chicken Marinade


This is my VERY favorite marinade for grilled chicken. I've tried so many marinades over the years and yet I always come back to this simple, flavorful one. I usually grill up some potatoes to serve with it, and add a salad. It makes a nice quick meal. I bet I make this once a week in the summer...now that the weather is colder not as often. We still grill all winter long, though ..we just brush off the snow....and fight about which one of us has to go out in the cold to check the meat!


Grilled Chicken Marinade

3 Tbsp. olive oil
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 c. dry cooking sherry
2 cloves garlic, minced
4  boneless chicken breasts

Mix and marinate 4 hours or overnight in a large Ziploc bag. Grill.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum.... this is a super recipe. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.

Unknown said...

I love grilled chicken! Like you, we grill all year long. I will have to give this recipe a try next time I am grilling up a batch of chicken.

Katerina said...

This is very easy and since it is tried and true I will include it in my list.