Stuffed Strawberries



This is another Pinterest find that I HAD to try. I just can't seem to let a day go by without checking to see what goodies I can find there. They were on several blogs...each a bit different. Some had graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top... I took a few ideas and put these together, using low fat ingredients.

These strawberries are so pretty to serve, and taste amazing! These are quick to make and so simple. Just a few ingredients. I think next time I make them, I may dip the bottoms into chocolate. Yum!



Stuffed Strawberries

Strawberries
8 oz. cream cheese, softened (I used low fat)
4 T. powdered sugar ( I used splenda}
1 tsp. vanilla

Wash the berries and cut off the tops. Core out some of the inside to make a hollow spot for the cream cheese. Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Spoon into a baggie and cut the corner off. Fill the berries with the mixture. Sprinkle sugar on top.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

Oh Laurie, the strawberries look great, so elegant and so tasty. Love it!
Hope you are having a wonderful week :)

Unknown said...

Some lemon juice added to this is great""