Curry Chicken Sandwiches



I'm always looking forward to lunch time at work, but when I know I have this sandwich I can hardly wait!

I love curry and this has just the right amount. I also love the tang form the cranberries and lime juice. It's fun to serve on top of baby Romaine lettuce leaves on bread triangles,too.



Curry Chicken Sandwiches

2 c. chopped cooked chicken
1 red apple, chopped
1/2 c. diced celery
3/4 c. dried cranberries
1/4 c. chopped pecans
2 T. sliced green onions
3/4 c. mayo
2 tsp. lime juice
 1/2 tsp. curry powder

Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix the mayo, lime juice, and curry powder. Add to mixture and refrigerate until serving.

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Looks delicious, Laurie! I've been making lots of chicken salad lately, but haven't used my curry powder. I need to remedy that, for it could use a little zing and I could use a little variety.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Laurie,
I just love chicken salad. And I love curry, so this must make a great combination. I think I will make some for lunch today. This is another great recipe. Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Susie

Cranberry Morning said...

Yea! I have everything I need for this recipe. It's what I'm making for lunch, thanks to you. :-)