Ruebens on Ciabatta


One of my fave sandwiches are Reuben's. I'm not that fond of rye bread though, so I make them on Walmart's mini ciabattas. The dressing is pretty simple to mix together, and all of the ingredients are always in my frig. (I make just half a recipe of the dressing.) A quick stop at the deli and bakery and I'm set!



Reuben's on ciabatta

4 ciabatta rolls
 4 slices Swiss cheese
 4 oz. thin sliced deli corned beef
1 c. sauerkraut

Dressing:
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons onion, grated
  • 1 tablespoon horse radish
  • 1/2 lemon juice
  • 1/4 teaspoon chili sauce
  • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
  • salt and pepper 

Mix the dressing. . Spread on the inside of the rolls. Top with corned beef, cheese, and sauerkraut. Butter tops and bottoms and grill  until cheese is melted.



Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yum...I love Rueben's too. What a great idea to substitute the rye bread with ciabattas. :) I'll give this a try next time.

Feast Your Eyes! said...

Beautiful! Quick and easy is the best kind of food for me.