Comeback burger...Pinned it and tried it




We love burgers. Have I said that before? I'm pretty sure I have. Especially Brent. He would choose to eat a burger EVERY night. So I do make them often, but not every night!

I like to mix em up a bit with different cheeses and sauces. I LOVE Comeback Sauce especially as a dip for fries. I often order it if I see it on a menu. I've made it before, but I didn't think I'd made this recipe. It looked so good floating around on Pinterest.

So I pinned it and tried it.

We liked it.

But then I knew we would!




Comeback Sauce

Kayotic Kitchen

5 tbsp mayonnaise 
5 tbsp ketchup 
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp mustard powder

Mix well.


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy. I agree with Brent. I never get tired of hamburgers!