Reese's BB Cup Cookies


I have really been into baking cookies lately. I have so many I want to try! I think I have made a batch every week all fall.

I found this recipe in the Brand Name Cookbook, and thought it would be fun to make with leftover Halloween candy, but I didn't have any leftover! This year we had quite a few trick or treaters.

So I bought a bag of the minis and made them anyway. I read the recipe wrong and added 1 1/2 c. flour instead of 1 1/4 c. So mine didn't spread out as much as the picture showed in the book. I thought maybe they would be softer with the extra flour, but they weren't. They had nice crisp edges with a slightly chewy middle. The PB cups on top were fantastic!

Reese's PB cup cookies 

1/2 c. butter, softened
3/4 c. sugar
1/3 c. peanut butter
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 c. salt
 Reese's PB cups, chopped 

Mix the butter, peanut butter, and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased  cookie sheets. Place chopped up mini Reese's on top. Bake at 350 for 15-17 min.

1 comment:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

That sounds like a great idea! I know my kids have lots of candy now. Maybe they will donate some!
Blessings,
Susie