Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies



These are crazy good cookies! If you are craving peanut better and chocolate,then this will hit the spot.

I started making these " flour less" cookies a few years ago when I saw them on Pinterest. The first recipe I tried didn't have baking soda, and had more sugar. One recipe had just 3 ingredients..PB, sugar and an egg. 

After trying several, this is the recipe I prefer. They really almost melt in your mouth.....I love the texture!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. chocolate chips
dash vanilla

Cream the sugar, soda and peanut butter. Add the egg, vanilla and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips and spoon onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Press down with fork dipped in sugar. Bake at 350 for 10-13 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before removing to rack.

1 comment:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

The picture made my mouth water! Going to have to try these. Thanks for sharing the recipe.