Chili Meatloaf






Here's another great meatloaf recipe...... I found this one at Taste of Home.

We like chili sauce, so I thought this would be fun to try. I served it with twice baked potatoes and green beans.

It was GREAT!






Chile sauce meatloaf
Taste of Home

  • 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons chili sauce, divided
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
  • 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef

  • Combine 1/3 cup chili sauce, egg white,
  • Worcestershire sauce, oats, onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
  • Add to beef, mix well, and shape into a loaf. Place in a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Brush with remaining chili sauce. Bake 5-10 minutes longer,let stand 10 minutes until serving.


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't meatloaf the greatest? There aren't too many meatloaf recipes I don't like. This sounds super yummy!

Anonymous said...

I made this tonight for my husband and two grown boys, they really enjoyed it. I added some Durkee fried onions for a little crunch.
Thank you for the recipe!