Roasted Green Beans




I pinned it, I tried it ....and I LOVED it!

I have never roasted green beans before, but I do love roasted veggies, so I knew these would probably be tasty. And they were! I'm making some more tonite.

 I can remember having to pick beans when I was a kid. I never enjoyed it, but I sure did love my moms canned green beans, so if I wanted them , I had to do the work. Pick and cut, pick and cut....all summer long....but come winter those canned beans were a real treat!

I have been buying beans at our local Farmer's market the last few weeks, and I usually just steam them. They are delicious. 

But I saw this recipe on Pinterest form skinnytaste.com, and decided to give them a try. They turned out tender crisp, just as she said, and we really liked the fresh Parmesan cheese on top.

Can't wait for more tonite!

Oven Roasted Green Beans
12 oz.. fresh green beans
2 tsp. olive oil
 Kosher salt and pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 1/2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese

Put green beans on a cookie sheet, drizzle with OO and sprinkle with seasonings. Toss to coat. Roast in a 425 oven for 12-15 min. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.








Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: