Peanut butter gluten free cookies


I made these to bring to Brent's family Christmas, as a few are on gluten free diets.

 I've seen this recipe before, many times, but never tried it. I have my own favorite PB Cookie recipe, so I guess I never felt the need. I have always been curious though, to make them without flour. 

They were really good! And, for somebody who can't have flour, a real treat. Brent ate them one after the other, and never noticed any difference!





Peanut Butter gluten free cookies


1 c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 large egg

Mix and roll into 1" balls. Place on un greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. ( I under bake a bit) Remove from oven and top with a chocolate kiss.Cool before removing from pan.
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Charity said...

I love these! So good and easy!