EZ crock pot chicken enchiladas


This EZ recipe is one I have been using for years to make freezer meals for my son when he was in college. I think I found it in a Fix it and Forget it cookbook.

 Anyway, I would put the chicken mixture into small plastic containers to freeze. Then he could just heat it up and pour into some flour tortillas. Sprinkle some cheese on top...pop it in the microwave to melt...add your toppings.... and its ready to go in minutes!

I haven't made this in awhile, for Brent and I, as I love to try new recipes. I kind of forget about the old ones.

But lately I've been reading and reorganizing all  my recipes. Which is quite a project, as I have so many.

I found quite a few I'm HUNGRY for. This was one of them!



EZ  Crock pot Chicken Enchiladas

4 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of chopped green chilies

Put in slow cooker...... 7-8 hours low or 3-4 hours high.

Shred, put on tortillas, add some shredded cheddar, roll and put on toppings of your choice.


Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds like my kind of recipe! Good and easy :)

Unknown said...

This sounds so good. I'm going to give this a try on Monday. It sounds like an easy meal to make on a back to work day.