Throwback Thursday Pumpkin French Toast



Throwback Thursday....here's a great recipe for any leftover pumpkin you may have after Thanksgiving!






Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin French Toast ..pinned it and tried it



I pinned it and tried it and loved it!

I had some leftover pumpkin from another recipe, so I gave this a try.

 It was a good idea! Such a flavorful treat for breakfast. The warm buttery syrup
 with a slight hint of cinnamon really hit the spot. I will definitely make this
 again. Actually, I have several new pumpkin recipes I would like to try. You can
 check them out here.





Pumpkin French Toast

2 eggs
1/4 c. milk
1/4 c. pumpkin
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

 Mix well.

 butter
6-8 slices bread

Melt some butter in a nonstick pan. Dip the bread in the mixture and fry until
 lightly browned on both sides. 

Syrup
2 Tbsp. butter
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. maple syrup

Heat and serve.

No comments: