Halloween Smore Munch



My daughter has been talking about the new white chocolate M & M's and how hard they are to find. Her hubby loves white chocolate, so he was pretty excited when he found a package at a gas station on his way to work one day. Well of course I had to try to find some too!

I looked everywhere.

 Finally while Brent and I were out for breakfast the other day...there they were...right on the counter of a tiny restaurant in a tiny town.  It was the last place I'd think to look for them...lol!

I grabbed a pack and took them home thinking I would chop them up to add to my Halloween Munch.



Halloween Munch is for SERIOUS candy snackers. It's loaded with all sorts of fun things.

First, you layer a pan with parchment paper, then dump on a layer of Golden Grahams, mini marshmallows,candy corn,chocolate chips, and the new white chocolate M &M's. Then you melt some white chocolate and drizzle it all over.
 Nope...it's not done yet...then you melt some milk chocolate and drizzle that all over the top too.




Put it in the frig for awhile until it sets, and then break it into chunks. I like to store it in a ziploc bag.

You can pretty much add or delete anything you want, and make as much or as little as you want too!

It's addicting!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks delish! One of my fave recipes of yours is the buttery delish Cinnamon Thumbs. I have made them every Christmas to put on my gift trays evr since I discovered them on your blog, so thank you! So simple and so good:)