Weight Watchers 3 pt Lilly's Chocolate Chip Donut


Most of you prolly have already heard WW switched plans up again in January of 2020. I ended up in the GREEN plan, and its working well for me.

I love chocolate and this baked donut does the trick for me. It's not very sweet, but does have LOTS of chocolate flavor. If you wanted to sweeten it up a bit, you could drizzle on some icing made of powdered sugar and water. It might add an extra point, but a 4 pt donut still isn't bad! 

I added 10 Lilly's chocolate chips onto each one before I baked them, and to make them purdy I sprinkled on some powdered sugar. (If you don't have a donut pan, you could use a cupcake pan.) Lilly's chocolate chips are Stevia sweetened, and on the GREEN plan you can have 60 for 2 points. Lilly also makes some awesome candy bars...pricey but good.

I have one of these with a cup of tea for my afternoon snack...a perfect combo!


Baked Chocolate Donuts
1 egg
1/2 c. 1% milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
60 Lilly's chocolate chips

Mix the wet ingredients and then add the dry. Spoon into a 6 donut pan, that has been sprayed generously with Pam. Drop 10 chocolate chips onto each donut. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.(WW Green 3 pts is what I get on my app)

If you want to drizzle on some icing: mix 1/4 c. powdered sugar, 1/4 tsp. vanilla, and 1 to 2 Tbsp water until desired consistency. (adds another point)
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

Pam said...

Sounds great for WW. Will pass this on, thanks!

Pam said...

I just bought them on Amazon---the choc chips. Have you seen them for sale in a grocery store?

Marcie said...

They have them here at Kroger and Walmart. Maybe they have them in your area now too?

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of the Lily's chocolate chips and I buy them on sale through the online sites-Vitacost or Lucky.

Linda said...

Would love to make these. We only use fat free Lactaid milk. Would this work?

Dee said...

Was wondering the size of these donuts. I have 2 different sizes in donut pans.

Anonymous said...

I’ve gotten them at Walmart. They have several flavors. Think the price is $5.99.

Anonymous said...

Would
Love a recipe for raspberry & white chip cookies, i bought the raspberry flavor & white chocolate chips i need a revenge!!