WW Salsa Roll Ups




This is another recipe floating around Pinterest that I had to try. I cut the recipe down and just made one roll up to try it out for a snack. I really liked it and will definitely be making these again. I think this would be a nice alternative appetizer to serve for those that are watching their weight, you certainly can't taste that it's lower in fat!


WW Salsa Roll Ups

4 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
3 Tbsp. salsa
4 six inch tortillas
1/2 c. 2% shredded cheddar cheese {Mexican}
1/4 tsp. chili powder

Mix and spread on tortillas. Roll and cut each into 6 slices. (2 = 2 pts.)

5 comments:

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I like the fat free cream cheese! I think this is something I will try for nest weeks bible study! I might try the whole wheat tortillas. Thanks for a great recipe.
Blessings,
Susie

Juliana said...

Looks delicious this rolls with cream cheese and salsa. Great finger food :)
Hope you are having a wonderful week Laurie.

Casey said...

This is something, I do want to make. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Nikki said...

Thanks for the post! So would one whole tortilla wrap before it is cut up be 6 we points? Thanks!

laurie said...

2 of the pieces are 2 points..old WW!