Parmesan Smashed Potatoes




Mmmm. This is a great side for almost anything, but I like it with meatloaf. I'm a huge meatloaf fan and make it quite often. Here's the link to my moms recipe.

These potatoes are also good warmed up the next day, so I usually make some extra!


Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
(adapted from food network magazine)

baby reds, skins on
half and half
sour cream
butter
Parmesan cheese, shredded
salt and pepper to taste

Boil as many reds as you need, drain and smash to a consistency you like. Add a splash or more of half and half, about 1/4 c. butter, 1/4 c. sour cream, and 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir well and serve.

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I rarely cook potatoes except roasted with other veggies. But this looks too tempting! What's not to like??! Delicious.

Did you enter my Valentine Homemade Soap Sachet giveaway? This time it's open to U.S., Canada, and UK residents. :-)

Ashleigh said...

I make cheesy potatoes all the time however I never used parm with it I use another kind of cheese. This looks delish minus I would not want the skins on! Thanks for sharing...