Veggie Pizza


Hi everyone!

Just popping in to share a quick recipe today...a summertime favorite, veggie pizza.

I usually make this with a dry ranch dip mix, but I didn't have one on hand, so I used my mom's recipe. It's a handy dandy one... the ingredients are in your cupboard! You just need dill weed and garlic powder. They give a light, mild flavor to the cream cheese, and let the veggies shine.

Have a great day!




Veggie Pizza


2 cans crescent dough
1 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. sour cream
1 tsp. dill weed
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 c. broccoli, chopped
1/2 c. carrots, shredded
1/2 c. red pepper, chopped
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can black olives, sliced

Pat the crescents into a jelly roll pan to form a crust. Bake at 375 for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool. Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, and garlic powder. Spread onto cooled crust. Top with veggies, olives, and cheese.


Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Pam said...

It has been ages since I've made a veggie pizza and yours looks like a great one. Thanks!

Liz said...

Yum! I know what I am making this weekend!

Michele said...

Wow Laurie, this sounds to-die-for! What a great appetizer for a party!