Pesto Roll Ups



The roll ups I'm sharing today are made with pesto.

Yum!

 I love the fresh  taste...reminds me of summer and all the basil around that I could ever want! You can use the store bought for these or make your own. Here is a simple pesto recipe I often use, which also freezes well.

The recipe is one my daughter used for Christmas Eve, and we all really liked. I think they would be great with some chopped black olives, and you could also use chopped tomatoes in place of the red pepper. Actually any deli meat would be delicious too. I wonder what roast beef would be like...I'll have to give that a try!




Pesto Roll Ups

Two 8" flour tortillas
2 oz. cream cheese, softened
4 Tbsp. mayo
2 Tbsp. pesto
deli turkey
shredded Colby jack
roasted red peppers

Mix the cream cheese, mayo and pesto. Spread on tortilla's and layer with deli turkey. Top with finely shredded Colby jack cheese and chopped roasted red pepper, Roll tightly, wrap in sryan wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes. Slice into pinwheels.

No comments: