Patriotic Snack Mix



Happy Memorial Day!
Our pontoon and dock are in, the lawn furniture is out, flowers are blooming...... it's been sunny and warm.... and we are ready for summer!

I decided to make a quick snack to take out on the boat....complete with patriotic colors to celebrate the day. I went into my cupboard and grabbed some snacks I thought would taste great together....both sweet and salty. I took a large Ziploc bag and put in a cup each of red Australian Style licorice,butter pretzels, patriotic M&M's, mini marshmallows, and peanuts.

I also grabbed some cups I found at the dollar store to make snacking easier on the boat. Besides being convenient, they are also festive and fun!



Patriotic Snack Mix

red licorice
pretzels
patriotic M & M's
mini marshmallows
peanuts

Mix according to amount needed. I usually do about a cup of each, then store in a Ziploc bag.

No comments: