Steak Marinade Recipe


Grilling time! 

That's pretty much all the cooking I've done so far this summer... grilling. 
I've been pretty lazy and prefer to just throw something on the grill. No mess, quick and always tasty! And, if I throw it on, Brent usually finishes cooking it.... so it's a win,win for me...lol! But next week company is coming so I'll be making quite a few things...and trying out some new recipes too. I'll be posting them soon!

This is a favorite marinade of ours for any type of steak. It's very flavorful and the meat is always tender and juicy. I like to marinade overnight..... if I remember, but this recipe calls for at least 3 hours. My daughter has an instant marinator and loves it. It only takes 20 minutes! 

 I think I'll add that to my wish list for Christmas. 
(It's never to early to start a list)





Steak Marinade

1/2 c. soy sauce
1/4 c. vinegar
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. minced onion
1 Tbsp. oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/ 4 tsp. pepper

Mix and marinate steak for at least 3 hours or overnight and grill.

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

Inkyfingers said...

Your steak looks so yummy Laura and thanks for the marinade recipe!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carol x