Cheddar chive drop biscuits WW Green 3 points





I have been trying some weight watcher friendly recipes lately, and came across this EZ drop biscuit.  The texture is a bit different with this recipe, not as light and airy, but still very delicious....especially with a bowl of chili. 

I think the yogurt adds a nice tang, and I really liked the bit of cheddar. The chives were a perfect add in too. 

I will make these again, at only 3 points for the green plan, they are a very tasty alternative!

 

Cheddar Chive Drop Biscuits ( 3 points green ww)

small container of plain Greek yogurt (3/4 c.)
1 egg
1/4 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 c. self rising flour
dried chives (to taste)
pinch salt

Mix and drop onto parchment lined baking sheet. serves 6. Bake at 400 until lightly browned.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks, will be trying these soon I hope!

R's Rue said...

Yum.

Inkyfingers said...

These look so yummy, Laurie!