Instapot Babyrays BBQ ribs



I have been drooling at all the posts of Instapot Ribs so I decided to give them a try.
Actually I tried them twice!
The first time I set it for 40 minutes and they were sooo tasty!!!
But we like them "fall off the bone tasty" ....so the second time I set the time for 50 minutes and 10 minutes natural release.
PERFECT!!
Hubby keeps asking me to make them again...so I'd say they were a winner!

Instapot BBQ Ribs

1 rack baby back ribs( about 3 lbs.)
2 1/2 to 3 cups apple juice
Baby Rays BBQ sauce

Remove the membrane from the ribs. Cut in half.
Pour the apple juice into the crockpot.
Place the ribs on top of the rack. One on each side.
Close lid securely and make sure knob is turned to sealing.
Select manual setting, high, 50 minutes. 
Let it naturally release for 10 minutes.
Remove and place on foil lined baking sheet.
Brush with BBQ sauce.
Broil 10 or 15 minutes until sauce is heated through. 
Serve!


1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Yummy. I’m making this. I want some now.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com