Nothing Bundt Cakes "Friday Fun Review"



I went to the grand opening of Nothing Bundt Cakes the other day....I love going to openings...there are always free samples!! And sure enough, they had some cute chocolate squares with a dab of frosting...about a 2 bite size.......2 bites of deliciousness!

I had read about the opening online and had also drove by the store a few times while it was being built. I have never been to one, and before I knew it curiosity had me in the parking lot. (Ok so it wasn't just curiosity...I can't resist sweets.)

I decided I better get one to share with Brent, and the bundtlets looked to be the right size for two people...but which one to get?

I was torn between the pecan praline, the white chocolate raspberry and the chocolate chocolate chip. As you can see I ended up with the praline. 

It was a good choice! Very moist, and filled with chunks of pecans in every bite. I thought they could use a bit more frosting though, as that's my favorite part. We cut it in half and that was the perfect serving for both of us.

The store was so cute...I noticed they also sold some gift items...but the emphasis was on the cakes of course. I liked the idea of Bundlet Towers...they are packed in cellophane bags and tied with a flower and ribbon. 

The bundtlet was $4.25, so not too bad for a treat for 2. The towers start at $6.25 for a single, which I think is a great idea for gifts. They have stores all over the place, and you can check here for one that is closet to you.

I would definitely recommend Nothing Bundt Cakes!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need to bring back pecan praline and marble permanent or at least a featured flavor